At Lincoln Primary School you will be able to view your child’s learning and progress anytime through our LINC-ED reporting system. Learning artefacts, achieved goals and next steps are uploaded regularly throughout the year.
As well as posting evidence of learning in Reading, Writing and Mathematics there will also be pages that demonstrate learning in other areas (Education Outside the Classroom - EOTC, Syndicate Page, Technology - Year 7 and 8 only, Enrichment - Year 4-8 only). There is an opportunity for you to share and celebrate what your child does outside of school (Whanau Voice) and when you post on this page an email notification will be sent to your child’s teachers.
The page titled ‘Student Reports’ is updated twice a year (End of Term 2 and End of Term 4). On this page your child’s teachers will share with you a general report comment as well as a progress chart. This chart will show you where your child is currently working in relation to the New Zealand Curriculum. You will be able to track over time the progress made in relation to the expected curriculum bands for each year level. This page replaces the written reports which your child used to bring home.
How do I access my child’s LINC-ED page?
- Step 1: Visit: https://lincolnprimary.linc-ed.com
- Step 2: Your username is the email address that you have previously shared with the school. Enter your email, if you have set up your password then enter this now. If you have not logged onto Linc-ed before please click Get New Password.
- Step 3: An email will be sent to you containing a link for you to click on. The link will take you to a page where you will see your new password. If you choose to personalise this, you can delete the generated password and enter your own strong, secure password.
- Step 4: Enjoy reading, viewing and listening to your child’s learning. Become part of the conversation by writing a comment.
To give you quick access to LINC-ED on your smartphone you can simply add a button on your home screen:
- Open LINC-ED in Safari and tap on the share icon on the bottom of the page.
- From the list that appears select 'Add to Home Screen'
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
If you have any questions, in regards to LINC-ED, please don’t hesitate to contact your child’s pastoral care Teacher.